The end of the summer and into the fall was filled with Raegan being a part of the South Tulsa Raiders Cheer Team. This post title was one of Raegan's cheers. Nichole coached the team with our friend, Jessica Brown. Raegan’s friend, Kennedy Brown, also was a part of the team. She was gung ho about doing cheerleading at the beginning, but that quickly faded. Nichole and I told Raegan that if she did cheer throughout the whole season and did well following directions and having self control, that she could do gymnastics again. Well, she did not do very well with this. We will have to see about gymnastics in the near future because she really loved to do it before, unlike ever with cheerleading.
2 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad you updated the blog with new pictures! You have the cutest cheerleader ever! We love you!
P.S. The title of this post is so something Mike would have gone around saying except it wouldn't say "we" it would say "I". LOL
Post a Comment